Monday 5 September 2011

The Kindness of Strangers (Helsinki Bus Station Theory)

Every now and then I am amazed by the kindness of strangers, when someone helps you or takes the time to give you great advice for no other reason than basic human decency. Although generally happy with my photographic progress I do have the occasional wobble. This week was a wobble week! I mentioned this in my flickr posting of the image below.


Within hours of posting this image on flickr it became an Explore image which means flickr deem it worthy of mention. This like my other Explore images is not what I think is representative of my better images but what others think. Naturally I am happy to have some Explore images but I was happier to recieve some great comments and advice from some flickr contacts and non-contacts alike. One of my flickr contacts James Drury kindly sent me this great post Helsinki Bus Station Theory that all photographers should read especially those having wobbles like me. I have many great contacts on flickr who always pop up with helpful comments and emails, this link was probably one of the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment