Thursday 27 September 2012

Natural

I was contacted by an old school friend about producing some portraits of her daughter Bethany. The images below are a mixture of natural and studio lit images produced in Mayfield Studio in Newcastle. Bethany was very natural in front of the camera which made my job much easier.

 © Anthony Dorman

 © Anthony Dorman

 © Anthony Dorman

 © Anthony Dorman

 © Anthony Dorman

© Anthony Dorman

Although the majority of my photographs are taken using only available light I feel a studio project may be on the cards as there is something very dynamic about having total control over lighting. I hope I can find more models as natural as Bethany in the future.

I have started a facebook page for my photographs which you can view here;

I also tweet here;

2 comments:

  1. are you a model then as the pictures look fab.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are looking very nice in all pictures, but in my opinion 2nd one is best of all, i hope you can be a great fashion model in the coming years. Thanks for sharing such wonderful pictures here with us.

      Delete