Wednesday 9 March 2011

Bunk Up

I made an impromptu visit to the Ouseburn yesterday. Its an area situated on the outskirts of Newcastle and is not only packed with history but also things to do. The area has some great bars, veneues, boutique businesses and general places of interest.

view "Bunk Up" (my title) here on flickr © Anthony Dorman

This work of art by Barton Hargreaves is featured on the outside of the Northern Print building. It was my first visit to Northern Print and it certainly won't be my last. I was welcomed upon entering and then given a guided tour of the gallery, studio spaces and then chatted with the lovely people inside.

I spent the rest of my time wondering around different nearby locations and met and photographed some interesting people, places and things. I will be posting those images this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment